To initiate a Mountain High Outfitters return or exchange please fill out our MHO Return Form, accessible by clicking HERE, or by clicking the link below, and mail it to the address listed on the form. Please be sure to include all of the following: the item being returned or exchanged, a copy of your receipt as well as a completed MHO Return/Exchange form. Items may be returned or exchanged at any of our store locations or through our web department. We encourage you to read through the MHO return/exchange policy below to ensure your item/s are valid to be returned or exchanged before shipping any items to Mountain High Outfitters. If you have any questions that are not addressed in the MHO Return/Exchange policy below or the Return/Exchange form please feel free to reach out to us by email at [email protected].
Mountain High Outfitters Return/Exchange Policy
- Mountain High does not provide return shipping labels.
- The return must be handled within 30 days of purchase for refunds, or 60 days for exchanges.
- The returned merchandise must be undamaged, unworn, unwashed, like new in original resalable condition.
- The merchandise must be in the original packaging or box, with tags and product info included.
- The merchandise must be inside of an outer carton (box) or mailer bag. If sent back without an outer carton or mailer, a 20% fee will be charged.
- No refunds are allowed on items discounted 30% to 49% - exchange or store credit only.
- FOR ITEMS DISCOUNTED AT 50% OR MORE : ALL SALES FINAL. No exchanges, refunds, or store credit can be given.
NOTE: For safety reasons, we follow industry standards with respect to Climbing Gear, Underwear, and Water Filters. We cannot accept returns of climbing gear/protection, ropes, webbing/cord, harnesses, underwear, or water filters -- all sales are FINAL on these items.
Many of the products we sell come with limited or lifetime warranties. Check the website for the brand that makes the product to determine the warranty and return policy. Some brands prefer to handle damaged or defective items themselves, while others prefer the customer to return the item where purchased. If you have a warranty issue with a product purchased from our website or in our stores, you can either bring it into one of our stores, return it directly to the manufacturer or call for a Return Authorization and instructions on where to send it.
****Holiday Season Return Policy***
Any purchase of a full-price item made after November 1st can be returned for a full refund until January 15th (or 30 days, whichever is longer). Items purchased at 30-40% off may be returned for Store Credit or Exchange only. Items purchased at 50%+ or BOGO are Final Sale only.