Mountain High Outfitters Return/Exchange Policy
- Please print and include with your return package our Return Form, accessible by clicking HERE.
- The return must be handled within 30 days of purchase for refunds, or 60 days for exchanges.
- Mountain High does not provide free return shipping labels. If you opt for an exchange, we will ship your new item, free of charge.
- The returned merchandise must be undamaged, unworn, unwashed, in original resalable condition, with tags.
- Footwear that came inside of a box must be returned inside of a second, outer box. If sent back without an outer box, a 20% fee will be charged.
- No refunds are allowed on items discounted 30% to 49% - exchange or store credit only.
- FOR ITEMS DISCOUNTED AT 50% OR MORE : ALL SALES FINAL. No exchanges, refunds, or store credit can be given.
NOTE: For safety reasons, we follow industry standards with respect to Climbing Gear, Underwear, and Water Filters. We cannot accept returns of climbing gear/protection, ropes, webbing/cord, harnesses, underwear, or water filters -- all sales are FINAL on these items.
Items may be returned or exchanged at any of our store locations, no return shipping fee needed! We encourage you to read through the MHO return policy above to ensure your item/s are valid to be returned or exchanged. If you have any questions that are not addressed in the policy or on the form, please feel free to reach out to us by email at [email protected].
Holiday Season Return Policy
Any purchase of a full-price item made after November 1st can be returned for a full refund until January 15th (or after 30 days, whichever is longer). Items purchased at 30-40% off after November 1st may be returned by for Store Credit or Exchange only. Items purchased at 50%+ off or BOGO are Final Sale.
Many of the products we sell come with limited or lifetime warranties. Check the website for the brand that makes the product to determine the warranty and return policy. Some brands prefer to handle damaged or defective items themselves, while others prefer the customer to return the item where purchased. If you have a warranty issue with a product purchased from our website or in our stores, you can either bring it into one of our stores, return it directly to the manufacturer or call for a Return Authorization and instructions on where to send it.