Mountain High Outfitters will gladly accept returned merchandise for a refund or exchange, as long as it meets the following requirements:
Before sending a return to Mountain High, make sure your return meets all requirments. Please print a return form and use your last 5 digits of your order number as your RA number. If you don't have your order number please email [email protected] or call 888-968-4386. Items can be returned in person to any of our stores as well as any trackable shipping service.
RETURN FORM <-- (Right Click and Save File)
- The return must include a copy of the original receipt.
- The return must be handled within 30 days of purchase for refunds, or 60 days for exchanges.
- The returned merchandise must be undamaged/unworn, in original resalable condition.
- The merchandise must be in the original packaging or box, with tags and product info included.
- No refunds are allowed on items discounted 30% to 45% - exchange or store credit only.
- FOR ITEMS DISCOUNTED AT 50% OR MORE : ALL SALES FINAL. No exchanges, refunds, or store credit can be given.
- NOTE: For safety reasons, we follow industry standards with respect to Climbing Gear and Water Filters. We cannot accept returns of climbing gear/protection, ropes, webbing/cord, harnesses, or water filters -- all sales are FINAL on these items.
****Holiday Season Return Policy****
Any purchase of a full-price item made after November 1st can be returned for a full refund until January 15th (or 30 days, whichever is longer). Items purchased at 30-40% off may be returned for Store Credit or Exchange only. Items purchased at 50%+ or BOGO are Final Sale only.