Sleep comfortably off the ground, away from rocks and roots, with this ratcheted suspension tent. It can be used alone, or combined with 3 or more Connects to create a communcal arboreal supercamp. 50 square feet of storage underneath, with ample headroom above, you'll feel delighted at how close you are to nature, all without touching the ground. Includes rainfly.
- Comprised of 2 spacious hammocks accessed via 4 large mesh doors; a full mesh top allows for views and ventilation, and includes 4 internal pockets
- 2-pole design provides ample headroom and generous interior space
- 3 heavy-duty straps combines with 3 ratchet buckle system let you tension and suspend the tent from 3 trees of at least 10 in. in diameter, at about 4 feet above the ground
- Rainfly attaches snugly in inclement weather and can be pegged out for ventilation
- 50 sq. ft. covered "dry porch" area under the tent to keep shoes, bags, dogs, and bikes out of the rain
- Sleeps 2 adults comfortably, or 1 adult plus kids; plus room for gear storage
- Maximum load weight of occupants and gear when suspended is 880 lbs.
- Includes tent, poles, removable flysheet, lightweight durable bag, ratchet buckles with 3 straps, and instruction manual
- Tentsile recommends familiarizing yourself with this unique arboreal tent design, features, and set up prior to taking on your initial trip
Seasons : 3
Weight : 14 lbs.
Packed Size : 10 x 25 in.
Floor Dimensions : 156 x 108 in.
Floor Area : 50 sq. ft.
Peak Height : 4 ft.
Number of Doors : 4
Number of Poles : 2
Pole Material : Aluminum alloy
Pole Diameter : 8.5 millimeters
Canopy Fabric : Polyester mesh
Floor Fabric : Nylon
Rainfly Fabric : Coated nylon