Mountain High Outfitters will gladly accept returned merchandise for refund or exchange as long as it meets the following requirements:
Before sending a return to Mountain High you must first obtain a Return Authorization number. A Return Authorization can be obtained by emailing email@example.com or calling 888-968-4386. Returns without a valid RA # are subject to a $10 processing fee or may be returned to the sender. Items can be returned in person to any of our stores as well as any trackable shipping service.
- The return must include the original receipt.
- The return must be handled within 30 days of purchase for refunds or 60 days for exchanges.
- The returned merchandise must be undamaged/unworn, in original resalable condition.
- The merchandise must be in the original packaging or box with tags and product info included.
- All returns must be packed in an outer shipping carton with valid RA# clearly written on the outside of the shipping carton.
- No refunds are allowed on items discounted 30% to 45% exchange or store credit only.
- FOR ITEMS DISCOUNTED AT 50% OR MORE : ALL SALES FINAL. No exchanges, refunds, or store credit.
- Merchandise that is not accompanied with an original receipt may only receive store credit.
NOTE: For safety reasons, we follow industry standards with respect to Climbing gear and Water filters. All sales are final. We cannot accept returns of climbing gear/protection, ropes, webbing/cord, harnesses, or water filters.
Holiday Returns Policy :
For items bought between November 15th and December 24rd, we count the 25th as the "Day of purchase".