Mountain High Outfitters will gladly accept returned merchandise for a refund or exchange, as long as it meets the following requirements:
Before sending a return to Mountain High, make sure your return meets all requirments. Please print a return form and use your last 5 digits of your order number as your RA number. If you don't have your order number please email [email protected] or call 888-968-4386. Items can be returned in person to any of our stores as well as any trackable shipping service.
- Mountain High does not provide return shipping labels.
- The return must be handled within 30 days of purchase for refunds, or 60 days for exchanges.
- The returned merchandise must be undamaged/unworn, like new in original resalable condition.
- The merchandise must be in the original packaging or box, with tags and product info included.
- No refunds are allowed on items discounted 30% to 45% - exchange or store credit only.
- FOR ITEMS DISCOUNTED AT 50% OR MORE : ALL SALES FINAL. No exchanges, refunds, or store credit can be given.
NOTE: For safety reasons, we follow industry standards with respect to Climbing Gear and Water Filters. We cannot accept returns of climbing gear/protection, ropes, webbing/cord, harnesses, or water filters -- all sales are FINAL on these items.
****Holiday Season Return Policy***
Any purchase of a full-price item made after November 1st can be returned for a full refund until January 15th (or 30 days, whichever is longer). Items purchased at 30-40% off may be returned for Store Credit or Exchange only. Items purchased at 50%+ or BOGO are Final Sale only.
Many of the products we sell come with limited or lifetime warranties. Check the website for the brand that makes the product to determine the warranty and return policy. Some brands prefer to handle damaged or defective items themselves, while others prefer the customer to return the item where purchased. If you have a warranty issue with a product purchased from our website or in our stores, you can either bring it into one of our stores, return it directly to the manufacturer or call for a Return Authorization and instructions on where to send it.