Get started by adding items to your cart.
This lightweight skirt converts to a halter dress, has an asymmetrical hem that falls below the knee, and is made of organic cotton and Tencel lyocell.
* Required Fields
A skirt that turns into a dress belongs in every girl’s first aid kit. The versatile, travel-friendly Kamala is made from a lightweight 55% organic cotton/45% Tencel lyocell jersey fabric with a smooth, breeze-catching drape that rests easy over leggings, tights or suntanned skin. The wide, cinched, shirred waistband adjusts with ties on one side, and the asymmetrical A-line falls below the knee. You can also wear it as a dress layered under cardigans and hoodies. The doubled waistband converts to a bandeau-style bodice with ties that secure behind the neck, and the asymmetrical hem of the dress falls to the knee in front, and below in back.
- 55% organic cotton/45% Tencel lyocell with a soft hand and smooth drape
- Wide cinched waistband fits snugly and is adjustable on right side with ties
- Asymmetrical skirt falls below the knee
- When converted to a bandeau-style dress, the doubled waistband becomes the bodice and ties securely behind the neck
- Dress hem falls at the knee in the front, below the knee in the back
- 201 g (7.1 oz)
- Length: 30" waist to hem (size M)
- Made in Vietnam
Be the first to review this product