Get started by adding items to your cart.
Everything you need to get slackin'!
Great kit for any level slackliner. Kit includes :
1) 50 foot (15.24m) by 2 inch (5.08 cm) nylon slackline webbing
2) 8 foot (2.39m) by 2 inch (5.08cm) anchor web for slackline
3) 50 foot (15.24m) by 1 inch (2.54cm) teaching line web strapping
4) 8 foot(2.39m) by 1 inch (2.54cm) anchor web for teaching line
5) (1) Instruction book
FIRST TIME USER’S “THREE WORDS”:
SHORT-Use a short (and more stable) distance between posts/trees.
LOW- Set Slackline just above the height of the knee(standing on the ground) of the shortest person using the line. This way it’s easy to step onto the line and begin.
TIGHT-By having the line tension a little tighter, you gain more stability. Later, you can adjust tension to fit your perfect LT-Line Tension.
- And remember to protect the trees!
Be the first to review this product